Sponsored by:

My E55 Pulling trailer vs **** talking 350z

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2014, 08:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Daily 06 E55, Fun 12 GSXR750, Racing John Deere D110
Originally Posted by ruzhkata
I just saw this car for sale on craigslist. Is it a for real ad? I'm one of the very first viewers of the video and did not stop sharing it. anyways whether you're selling it or not, if you still have it in july, I'd like to personally invite you to a Rally that we'll be doing (MB Fanatics) hitting the florida county/country roads. Given that all Mercedes owners are encouraged to come, but you, sir, you will get free admission and I'll buy you a couple of drinks at the end point in Naples area.

Nope, not for sale haha We put it up as a joke just to see if we get any bites. I got a couple offers for the mower and trailer haha. Thank you very much for helping get the video out there, were just shy of a million hits by 15k gaining about 1000-2000 a day now. I plan on running this car into the ground. I actually just picked up a 2015 STi to keep miles off the car and thanks to Jake@Eurocharged goodies are getting ready to be installed to turn this car into even more of a beast than it already is!

Thank you very much for the invite, count me in! When does it take place and wheres the starting point? I'm in the Ft. Myers area.

Last edited by S2K750; 06-03-2014 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz C280
MB Fanatics Rally

It will be on the third saturday of July. It will be a fun rally because I'm I'll try to get miami people to join in. One group will meet up in mulberry, fl and the other one in miami. then thru the planned routes both groups will meet just south of sebring and cruise/rally together to naples, FL where we'll have a bigger venue to meet and greet with each other. Have not decided if I'll be booking rooms there yet, but I'll have the option of members getting a room with a discount.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:46 AM

Mercedes Benz C280
Originally Posted by S2K750
Nope, not for sale haha We put it up as a joke just to see if we get any bites. I got a couple offers for the mower and trailer haha. Thank you very much for helping get the video out there, were just shy of a million hits by 15k gaining about 1000-2000 a day now. I plan on running this car into the ground. I actually just picked up a 2015 STi to keep miles off the car and thanks to Jake@Eurocharged goodies are getting ready to be installed to turn this car into even more of a beast than it already is!

Thank you very much for the invite, count me in! When does it take place and wheres the starting point? I'm in the Ft. Myers area.
oh and make sure you bring the trailer with the lawn mower
Old 06-03-2014, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Daily 06 E55, Fun 12 GSXR750, Racing John Deere D110
Originally Posted by ruzhkata
It will be on the third saturday of July. It will be a fun rally because I'm I'll try to get miami people to join in. One group will meet up in mulberry, fl and the other one in miami. then thru the planned routes both groups will meet just south of sebring and cruise/rally together to naples, FL where we'll have a bigger venue to meet and greet with each other. Have not decided if I'll be booking rooms there yet, but I'll have the option of members getting a room with a discount.
Saturday is a tough day to take off in my line of work but i'll try my best to at least meet up along the way. I'm not sure about bringing the mower lol I don't like driving past 80 with it and I'm sure there will be a couple races along the way haha. In the video i barely crossed 100 and that was briefly. I'm in ft myers so i'll keep driving normal on 75 until i see you guys and play catch up after.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:38 PM

Mercedes Benz C280
we won't be on 75. I should have more details by the end of this week. meanwhile you can find us on our facebook page as Mercedes Benz Club of Florida or MB Fanatics as a group, and sign up with your e-mail at www.mb-fanatics.com once we launch it.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:22 AM

glk350 4matic
trailer vs **** talking 350z

I absolutely Love it. I have a GLK 350 and only had the exhaust done on it. And because of the sound of my car every young punk in their honda, Nissan, and Subaru have wanted to race. I beat most but this video has given me a grin from ear to ear. I absolutely love this video. And love Mercedes. Congratz bud. People just don't realize how well the Benz is made and how fast from stock. Thx
If anyone has an account on a nissan forum please post this video. Would be awesome to see this go viral lol This is the best race i've ever had in any car i've owned.

He said he walked a new c63 and said he could take me. I didn't hear a lot of it since I don't go to meets, but I was told by a few people so I had them set it up. The idiot gets out of his car wearing gloves, sandals and socks lol He comes up to me and says whats up with the mower. I told him "I wanted it to be a good race so its not a waste of gas." Needless to say he was a little insulted, but he still raced me lol

First race he took off on the 2nd honk and then missed 3rd gear and I actually pulled on him a lot more up to that point. The second race which is what is posted was a hot lap and I live in florida where it was 93 degrees today. Doesn't matter though, win by an inch or a mile. Winnings, winning lol[/QUOTE]
Old 07-14-2014, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
^Your post makes no sense, and this video has been on the front page of YouTube so not quite sure what you're talking about, it's already kinda gone viral.

Also, what car did you race? Not to be an a**hole but you do realize the GLK350 isn't THAT fast, right?
Old 07-14-2014, 12:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
He erased the opening quote tag. This is how his post should have looked:

-----
Originally Posted by Darrelontheroad
Originally Posted by S2K750
He said he walked a new c63 and said he could take me. I didn't hear a lot of it since I don't go to meets, but I was told by a few people so I had them set it up. The idiot gets out of his car wearing gloves, sandals and socks lol He comes up to me and says whats up with the mower. I told him "I wanted it to be a good race so its not a waste of gas." Needless to say he was a little insulted, but he still raced me lol

First race he took off on the 2nd honk and then missed 3rd gear and I actually pulled on him a lot more up to that point. The second race which is what is posted was a hot lap and I live in florida where it was 93 degrees today. Doesn't matter though, win by an inch or a mile. Winnings, winning lol
I absolutely Love it. I have a GLK 350 and only had the exhaust done on it. And because of the sound of my car every young punk in their honda, Nissan, and Subaru have wanted to race. I beat most but this video has given me a grin from ear to ear. I absolutely love this video. And love Mercedes. Congratz bud. People just don't realize how well the Benz is made and how fast from stock. Thx
If anyone has an account on a nissan forum please post this video. Would be awesome to see this go viral lol This is the best race i've ever had in any car i've owned.
-----

Last edited by HeissRod; 07-14-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 BMW M235i
Ahh okay that makes quite a bit more sense, I saw the closing quote tag but it made for an incoherent mess. Thanks
Old 07-15-2014, 09:22 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2005 E55 amg
He must have read the badge backwards. He probably meant C36 AMG. Every MB Tuner should have that on their web page.
U should have let him pulled the trailer while you race him as well. He might be thinking that the trailer gave you a boost.

Last edited by T9ja; 07-15-2014 at 09:28 AM.